The reviews are in! Please check out the opinions of our guests about the range of services and packages we offer here at Skippack Stylekrafters. We strive to bring you the very best in care, and we think that the reviews below will reflect our commitment to excellence.
Yelp - 4.5 stars
- “Alicia is the best, she always exceeds my expectations with my hair.” in 4 reviews
- “I got a great haircut from Lauren L. So glad they made a beautiful salon in this wonderful old building in Skippack.” in 3 reviews
- “Im not the girliest of girls so she gives great recommendations on styling and good products to use.” in 2 reviews
Facebook Reviews 4.9 out of 5 stars
- Jessica Ferretti recommends Skippack Stylekrafters. - Kathleen is my go to!!! Such a talented and amazing colorist. I get loads of compliments on my color no matter what I decide to go with for the season. I’ll never go anywhere else **Fantastic haircuts · Natural hair experts · Great deals · Professional hair products · Affordable haircuts
- Dawn Hartzell Seifried recommends Skippack Stylekrafters. - I had a roaring 20’s Christmas themed office party. Alicia styled my hair for the party and it was such a hit! Loved it! Also the last time I got my hair done. Lyndsey took the time to show me how to change up my style. That was also a hit and her showing me how to do it has allowed me to do the change up on my own. These gals know style and really take the time to teach you how to do it on your own.
- Mark Tripodi recommends Skippack Stylekrafters. - Been coming here for several years now and always had a girl that did a good job ... started having Hillary cut my hair and she just was able to tune in to my hairs ability to go wild at times and manage it well. Not one to write reviews all the time but have been very happy here for a men’s haircut that’s close to home **Fantastic haircuts
- Jackie Russo recommends Skippack Stylekrafters. - Hillary always does an awesome job! I love the service here and leave feeling amazing and beautiful! **Beautiful results
- Susan Kinney Klipp recommends Skippack Stylekrafters. - I’ve tried several area salons since moving here 16 years ago, but Stylekrafters is the absolute best in the area! I usually see Lindsey who always delivers a great haircut and color, but I’ve seen almost all of the other girls at times. Everyone is professional, friendly and talented. I totally recommend this salon! **Expert colouring · Great blowouts · Fantastic haircuts · Amazing results · Experienced stylists · Last-minute appointments · Family-owned business · Luxurious experience · Professional products
Google Reviews 4.8 stars
- Kelly Stowell - Positive: Cleanliness, Professionalism, Punctuality, Quality, Value - Ask for Alyssa! she did amazing!!! I have fine hair but alot of it and she gave me a killer long bob!! The ones you see on Pinterest and always wanted! Shes never cut my hair before and I was blown away with how awesome my hair looks! Ill def be back! Plus the salon as a whole is so clean and nice and everyone there is so friendly!
- Cathy Roessler - I enjoyed my haircut by Lauren .She did an amazing job and is so friendly and helpful. I also liked the salon and the other girls who worked there .It is a very friendly atmosphere and down to earth .
- Judy - I have been a patron of Skippack Stylekrafters for about 6 months with Lauren T as my professional stylist. Each and every time she never ceases to amaze me with her perfection. I am not easy to please and usually leave a stylist after the second time at there establishment because of dissatisfaction. The atmosphere in the salon is warm and friendly. Every one has gone out of their way to make me comfortable and relaxed. It’s a real treat to go to my appointment and get pampered. I leave feeling pretty special. Love you Skippack Stylecrafters!! :)
- Pam Smitheman - I was a bridesmaid this past June and we went to Skippack StyleKrafters and they knocked it out of the park. There were 7 bridesmaids plus the bride. I think the rehearsal dinner picture vs day of pictures speak volumes. We all got out of there only 10 minutes behind schedule (the bride obviously wanted everything perfect so there were some tweaks that took us over the anticipated time). Most importantly... June 30th was a hot day, our limo DID NOT have A.C. so we were melting BUT our hair and make up didn't budge. The lipstick they put on us stayed in place through that, through our wawa lunch, and until about 7pm (unheard of). By the end of the night our makeup had softened (as anything you put on at 10am would) but it faded gracefully. We still all looked really pretty. And the pricing is really reasonable, I'm getting married in April and I'm having trouble finding this sort of "bang for your buck" near my venue. They supplied the OJ, we supplied the bubbly, they had bagels and really tasty pastries out for us.
- Rebecca Taite - Staff is super friendly and love the hours of availability.
- Susan Basile - I recently purchased a topper for my thinning hair. Karen spent the time with me to find the perfect match for my naturally grey hair. I LOVE it!!! It really is a perfect match and I was pleasantly surprised by the very reasonable price! It’s synthetic but you would never know it wasn’t my hair.